Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jason Kidd caricature :D

Recently I came back to do caricatures. This is a very enjoyable activity, specially when we do just for fun, training painting skills and enjoying try to bring some creative solutions for a nice distortion without to loose the likeness.
In a weekly contest called Caricaturama Showdown 3000, I participated of the Jason Kidd caricature challenge. Fortunately I had some special results with this piece. That week my work was chosen among a lot of great entries to be the winner. Later I posted this piece in several social art network websites. Happily my caricature was selected to be part of the issue 74 of 2DArtist Magazine. Besides that Jason Kidd caricature was featured in CGArena website.





I'm very happy with all nice things that happened with this piece. This really cheer me up and bring me more and more fun to do this kind of work :)

No comments: