Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My sister's cats

Looking for a way to annoy my sister, I decided to draw her cats. At the beginning was a excuse to training digital paint technic, but painting with colored pencils I saw that could be nice let the pencil strokes appearance and give just final touches in digital medium. One thing that I liked about this drawings was try to capture the personality of each cat. They have a lot of peculiar characteristics and behaviors, but I tried to catch the properties that causes laughs in our family.

Here is the four treasures...

Pituca (the first ot my sister's four cats).



Kasparov (the most sympathetic and patthetic).



Shikaka (the freak mad cat).



Batatinha (behaves like a regular cat).

Thank you!

2 comments:

Shelley Whiting said...

I love your cats. They're very quirky and offbeat. Fun and entertaining work.

Bruno Hamzagic said...

Thank you so much Shelley! :D